Not everyone is blessed with long, luscious lashes, which is why eyelash extensions exist. Eyelash extensions are attached to each individual hair on the eye. Proper care is needed in order to make them last as long as they should.
The application is pain-free and relaxing. Most clients can even find themselves falling asleep during the process. Here are a few ways to make them last longer:
- Be sure to come into the appointment with clean eyelashes, free of any oil or makeup residue
- Sleep on your back to allow the glue to dry fully
- Do not wash eyes or swim for 24 hours, until the lashes are fully bonded
- Avoid oil based cosmetic products around the eye, as these are known to dissolve the adhesive
- Use water-based facial washes
- Be gentle with your lashes, especially when removing make up
- Avoid constant exposure to heat (e.g. saunas, intense workouts)
Eyelash extensions don’t last forever. But even though you’ll have to go to a Sydney day spa to get them retouched, following these tips should keep your lashes looking fresh and long-lasting. Now you can have your fill of giving your family and friends those sweet and lovely butterfly kisses all around.